Monday, October 21, 2013

Thank you!

As part of this weeks lesson I would like to thank all our Young Women for their example and service. You are "amazing" and you have taught me so much. You make me want to be a better person.
I love Stephanie's leadership. I love Eileen's honesty. I love Suzanne's charity. I love that Kailee makes me laugh. I love Mary's kindness. I love Kyra's passion. I love Casey's fashion. I love Ashley's helpfulness. I love Ellie's devotion. I love Emilee's sense of humor. I love Karaline's loving kindness. I love Shelby's A. musicality. I love Elizabeth's bubbliness. I love how mischievous Shelby B. is. I love Le Anne's love for others. I love Reagan's singing voice. I love Rachel's knowledge. I love Emily's happiness. I love Bailie's friendship. I love Michaela's friendship. I love That McKenzie is hard working. I love Alexi's M. smile. I love Jaylie's love for the Aggie's. I love Kodie's honesty. I love Beth's service. I love Alexi's N. joyfulness. I love Richelle's smile. I love Arianna being in YW today. I love Sydnee's voice. I love how much fun Sarah is. I love Madilyn's kindness. I love Maguire's happy face.
Thank you for all you do and all the joy you bring to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment